Back to the top
HELP SERVICE Frequently asked questions
Back to the top
USER MANUAL Learn how to use your product ⎟ Download the manual in all languages ▼
A. Product Description
SUPERTOOTH ONEis a Bluetooth® handsfree kit that supports headset and handsfree profile phones. This handsfree kit is equipped with hi-tech features such as: VOX Technology, Multi-point Connection and Full DSP Noise Cancellation/Echo Cancellation. It can also be used as speaker to stream music from your phone over A2DP (Advance Audio Distribution Profile). It is designed for easy handsfree operation and superior performance.
Don't forget: Drive safely and within the law.
Check if the national or local legislation in force in your country does not limit the use of mobile phones while driving. It is up to the user of this product to respect the said legislation in the area where he/she lives.
- 1 - MFB or Multi-function Button
- (power on & off / pairing / answer /
voice dial / redial / audio transfer)
5 - Microphone
6 - Charger Port
7 - Bluetooth Indicator / Charge Indicator
8 - Speaker
- Connect the charger’s plug to the Charger Port (6) of the SUPERTOOTH ONE. Connect the charger to an external power source.
Charge Indicator (7) Status:
Steady Red: Battery Low
Steady Orange: Charging
Steady Green: Battery Full
- When fully charged, disconnect the charger.
Power On: Press the MFB (1) for 1 second, until the Bluetooth Indicator (7) turns blinking blue. A beep will be heard.
Power Off: Press and hold the MFB (1) for 5 seconds, until the Bluetooth Indicator (7) turns red. A beep will be heard.
E. Pairing to your Bluetooth Mobile Phone
Pair the SUPERTOOTH ONE to your Bluetooth mobile phone to create the link or audio connection between the two. The pairing process is required only once for each phone.
- From OFF, press and hold the MFB (1) for 5 seconds until the Bluetooth Indicator (7) turns blinking red/blue. The handsfree kit is now in pairing mode.
- While the handsfree kit is in pairing mode, access the Bluetooth menu of your phone. Turn on the Bluetooth function then execute a Bluetooth search. (See your phone’s manual.)
- When the phone displays the list of Bluetooth devices, select ST ONE.
- When the phone asks for the password/pin code, enter 0000 and press Ok.
- The handsfree kit is now ready to use.
- Place the clip in the slots at the back of the SUPERTOOTH ONE.
- Slide the clip to its closed side until it locks.
Warning: Do not force on the switches while inserting the clip.
- The closed side of the clip should be aligned with the top or the bottom of the SUPERTOOTH ONE.
Note : The clip can be attached to the unit in 2 ways, to suit any position on the sunvisor.
- Place the SUPERTOOTH ONE on the sunvisor in such a way that its microphone is directed to the mouth of the user.
The handsfree kit needs to be ‘paired’ to your Bluetooth mobile phone, before you can use the following functions. See “Pairing to your Bluetooth Mobile Phone in Section E”.
Make a Call (Normal Dial):
Dial the number on your phone. Audio will automatically be heard through the handsfree kit. During an ongoing call, the Bluetooth Indicator (7) will turn steady blue.
Note: With some phones, audio is always on the phone during an outgoing call. You will need to press the MFB (1) for 1 second to transfer the audio to your handsfree kit.
Answer a Call:
- To answer a call, simply press the MFB (1) for 1 second, the Bluetooth Indicator (7) will turn steady blue.
- Alternatively, assuming that Voice Answer is activated (see “Voice Answer Activation/Deactivation on Section J”):
Accept a call by loudly and clearly saying “ACCEPT CALL”, “ACCEPT”, “ANSWER” or “OK” after the special ring tone. Say it only once and within 3 seconds emphasizing each syllable. When a call is answered, the Bluetooth Indicator (7) will turn steady blue.
End a Call:
Press the End/Reject Button (4) for 1 second to end the call.
Important: Before using this feature, make sure that the voice dialing function of your phone is activated and at least one voice tagis recorded on your phone. (Kindly refer to the procedure in your phone’s manual.)
Note: Voice dialing entries must be stored in the phone’s memory, not on the SIM card!
- Press the MFB (1) for 1 second.
- A voice dial beep will be heard on the handsfree kit prompting you to say the voice tag of the contact to call and the Bluetooth Indicator (7) will turn steady blue.
- Say the voice tag exactly as how you recorded it.
- The voice tag will be played back to you and then the phone will dial the number automatically.
Redial (For Handsfree Profile Phones only):
Press the MFB (1) for 3 seconds. The last dialed number will be redialed.
Reject a Call (For Handsfree Profile Phones only):
During the ring tone, press the End/Reject Button (4) for 1 second. The incoming call will be rejected.
Increase or decrease the volume by pressing the Volume Up (3) or Volume Down (2) button. Press repeatedly until the desired level is reached. The Bluetooth Indicator (7) will turn violet as lowest and highest levels are reached.
Audio Transfer (For Handsfree Profile Phones only):
During an ongoing call, you can transfer the audio.
Kit to Phone: Press and hold the MFB (1) for 3 seconds and the audio will be transferred to the phone.
Phone to Kit: Press the MFB (1) for 1 second and the audio will be transferred to the handsfree kit.
Note: For some phones, you may need to accept a connection prompt on the phone before automatic transfer takes place.
H. Stream Music from your A2DP Bluetooth Mobile Phone:
If a phone supports A2DP, you can stream music from your phone to the SUPERTOOTH ONE.
Note: The SUPERTOOTH ONE needs to be ‘paired’ with your Bluetooth mobile phone before you can use the following functions. (See “Pairing to your Bluetooth Mobile Phone on section E”.)
Using A2DP Music Streaming
To Stream Music:
- Go to your phone’s music player and play a track via A/V bluetooth. (See your phone’s manual).
- Or Double Short Press the MFB (1) to play / pause music streaming.
To Set the Volume:
- Press the Volume Up (3) or down (2) button repeatedly until the desired level is reached.
a. Multi-Point Function
The SUPERTOOTH ONE can simultaneously connect to 2 Bluetooth devices. The last connected phone (or the last that had an active call) is set as primary and the other phone is set as secondary.
The SUPERTOOTH ONE is active on both mobile phones. User actions (voice dial, redial) will control the primary phone, but an incoming call on any of the two phones can be accepted or rejected from the SUPERTOOTH ONE.
Multi-Point Pairing Procedure:
- Turn off the handsfree kit by pressing and holding the MFB (1) until the LED flashes red.
- Pair the additional phone as explained in “Pairing to your Bluetooth Mobile Phone on section E”.
This phone will now be the primary phone.
To Swap the Primary and Secondary Phones:
If needed, you can swap the primary and secondary phones as follows:
- Press and hold End/Reject Button (4) button for 5 seconds, a beep will be heard. The secondary phone is now set as primary.
Refer to “BASIC OPERATION on section G” and “Using A2DP Music Streaming on section H.
- Voice dial and re-dial will be done using the primary phone only. See above how to swap the phones.
- You can accept or reject calls from any of the two phones.
- If you accept a call, that phone will become the primary phone.
- A keypad dial will set that phone as primary.
You cannot hear a call or music from 2 phones simultaneously.
If you receive a call, when you already have an ongoing call, you will hear a special ringtone.
1. If you reject the call you can continue the ongoing call.
2. If you answer the call, the initial call will be ended.
Note: The Voice answer function is disabled when you have an ongoing call. This allows you to say goodbye before to answer the second call.
Receiving a call while listening to music:
If you receive a call, the music will be paused until you reject or end the call.
Note: On some phones you will need to restart the music playing manually.
b. Switching Connections Between Paired Phones
The SUPERTOOTH ONE always maintains a maximum of 8 phones in its memory. An additional pairing will automatically delete the phone that has not been used for the longest time. This phone needs to be paired again before it can be used.
You can easily switch to any of the paired phones by:
- Disconnecting one of the 2 connected phones using the “Active devices” in the Bluetooth menu of that phone.
- Connecting to the desired phone by using the “Paired devices” in the Bluetooth menu of that phone.
Note: Reconnection to a paired phone can also be done by pressing the MFB (1). However, the SUPERTOOTH ONE will attempt to connect to the last used phone only. Therefore, it is recommended to connect to another paired phone using the phone menu.
a. Voice Answer Mode (VOX Technology):
Important Notice: This feature may not perform well inside a vehicle with high background noise.
- When activated, the user can accept a call by loudly and clearly saying “ACCEPT CALL”, “ACCEPT”, “ANSWER” or “OK”. Emphasize each syllable and say it only once and within 3 seconds after the special ring tone.
- When deactivated, answer a call by pressing the MFB (1).
The Voice Answer Mode can be enabled or disabled when the kit is in standby mode (no ongoing call and close any multimedia player).
Activation: Press and hold Volume Up (3) Button for 5 seconds, a beep will be heard.
Deactivation: Press and hold Volume Down (2) Button for 5 seconds, a beep will be heard.
b. Automatic Reconnection:
- Automatic reconnection occurs when you go out of Bluetooth range for more than 20 seconds (without turning OFF the handsfree kit) and then go back in range. The kit will automatically search for your phone and reconnect.
Note: This automatic reconnection can take up to 10 seconds after arriving back in range.
- In case of intentional disconnection (using the phone menu), this system is not activated.
Back to the top
WARRANTY REGISTRATION Complete this form to register your 2- year warranty.