Back to the top
USER MANUAL Learn how to use your product
The SUPERTOOTH DISCO 2 is a portable, wireless stereo speaker featuring an avant-garde design and compact footprint.
Users can stream music wirelessly from any cell phone, tablet, computer, laptop or Mp3 player supporting Bluetooth A2DP.
The SUPERTOOTH DISCO 2 kicks out 16 watts RMS audio power, with two speakers on the front and a high efficiency bass reflex system situated at the back of the unit.
The integrated rechargeable battery ensures 3 to 4 hours of non-stop, maximum-volume music, and up to 10 hours of moderately played melodies.
The SUPERTOOTH DISCO 2 comes with a 3.5 mm stereo jack cable for devices that do not support Bluetooth A2DP.
SUPERTOOTH DISCO 2 Button Functions
1. Connect the charger’s plug into the Charge Port (7) of the DISCO 2. Connect the charger to an external power source.
2. The Charge Indicator (8) is steady red while charging. Charging is complete when the Charge Indicator (8) goes green.
Turning the SUPERTOOTH DISCO 2 On and Off
Power On : Press and hold the On / Off Button (6) for 2 seconds. A power on beep is heard in the speaker, all the buttons switch on and off automatically.
Note 1 : At first time use, when you turn it on, the DISCO 2 goes to pairing mode automatically (ready to be paired with your phone / device).
Note 2 : If you are not playing music, the DISCO 2 goes to standby mode automatically after a few seconds and all the buttons switch off. To check it is turned on, press any button. All the buttons switch on and off instantaneously.
Power Off : Press and hold the On / Off Button (6) for 3 seconds. A power off beep is heard in the speaker.
Pairing the SUPERTOOTH DISCO 2 with your Bluetooth A2DP phone / device
Pair the DISCO 2 with your phone / device to create the link or audio connection between the two. Pairing should be done at first connection with a phone / device.
Important : Make sure that your phone / device supports Bluetooth A2DP* (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) before proceeding.
Note : Any other device previously paired with the DISCO 2 must be turned off, or its Bluetooth must be disabled before proceeding.
1. The DISCO 2 must be turned OFF. Press and hold the On / Off Button (6) for 6 seconds until the Play / Pause Button (3) blinks red fast. The DISCO 2 is ready to be paired.
2. While the DISCO 2 is in pairing mode, access the Bluetooth menu of your phone. Turn on its Bluetooth function then execute a Bluetooth search to find the DISCO 2. (See your phone manual).
3. When your phone displays the list of Bluetooth devices, select ST DISCO 2.
4. If your phone asks for a password / pin code, enter 0000 and press OK.
5. The DISCO 2 beeps twice. It is ready to use with your phone.
(*) A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) is a technology enabling to stream stereo sound from an audio source (phone, PC, laptop, tablet, Mp3 player) to a stereo speaker or headset via Bluetooth. To do so both devices must support this profile.
Using the SUPERTOOTH DISCO 2 with your Bluetooth A2DP phone / device
Important : The DISCO 2 needs to be “paired” with your Bluetooth A2DP phone / device first. Please refer to “Pairing the SUPERTOOTH DISCO 2 with your Bluetooth A2DP phone / device” section.
Reconnecting the SUPERTOOTH DISCO 2 with a Bluetooth A2DP phone / device already paired
When you turn it on, the DISCO 2 reconnects automatically with the latest paired device. When you leave the Bluetooth operating range, with the DISCO 2 turned ON, it disconnects. When you come back into the Bluetooth operating range, press the Play / Pause Button (3) for 1 second to reconnect the latest paired device. The DISCO 2 beeps twice.
Streaming music from a Bluetooth A2DP phone / device
1. Go to your phone music player and play a track by pressing “Play” or the Play / Pause Button (3) for 1 second. If the DISCO 2 is connected, the music will be heard directly in the speaker. See your phone manual if needed.
2. Audio is now on the DISCO 2. All the buttons switch on steady white, indicating that the phone is connected and streaming music via the DISCO 2.
3. When it is connected, you can control the music using the buttons of the DISCO 2. Please refer to “SUPERTOOTH DISCO 2 Button Functions” section.
Using the SUPERTOOTH DISCO 2 with a non Bluetooth A2DP Mp3 player
You can connect directly an Mp3 player via the Stereo Line Input (9) situated at the back of the DISCO 2.
Connecting directly a non Bluetooth A2DP Mp3 player with the SUPERTOOTH DISCO 2
1. Plug one end of the supplied audio cable into the Stereo Line Input (9) and the other end into the output of your music player.
2. Press “Play” on your Mp3 player to stream music directly via the DISCO 2.
3. Non Bluetooth devices won’t support Play / Pause / Previous / Next commands from the DISCO 2. Please use the buttons of your Mp3 player directly.
Back to the top
WARRANTY REGISTRATION Complete this form to register your 2- year warranty.